Terms & Conditions
The term Broadwater Sports or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is :
37 BROADWATER STREET WEST
V.A.T No : 321 6265 84
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may link to this website from another website. However you may not copy any of the content of this site or try and pass the content off as your own. You may not use our images without prior written consent from Broadwater Sports.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Returns: You have statutory rights under the Distance Selling Regulations, 2014, that you can return any NON personalised items within 14 days of receipt at your own expense & if they are in the original packing. Please contact us by phone or e mail prior to any returns being made. Broadwater Sports relies on the customer to order the correct sizes and quantities as the following suppliers will not accept returns - Nike, Adidas, Puma, Stanno, Pro Star, Errea & Joma. If these suppliers agree to exchange or take back goods, any restocking fee will have to be paid by the customer. This does not effect your statutory rights above. We class all football clubs,universities,schools,hm forces and other businesses, as business to business customers. These orders are governed by different rules to that of the standard distant selling regulations, 2014. With business to business, you cannot automatically return goods for credit, or cancel outstanding orders ordered specifically for you from our trade suppliers. All returns and cancellations are at the discretion of Broadwater Sports.